For Girls ages 10+ and a Parent to learn how to care for her changing body
WHO SHOULD SIGN UP?
- Recommended for girls who have entered puberty, ideally prior to getting your period
- This workshop is a progression from the Body Basics program
- Girls attend with their mother or any awesome adult role model
WHAT WILL WE LEARN:
- How to take care of my changing body including:
- Body Odor
- Skin Care
- Body Wellness
- Confidence & Self-Respect
- Details of Periods and Period Care ( including hands on activity with pads & tampons)
LENGTH OF PROGRAM: 2 hours
HOW DOES IT WORK?
This workshop is intended to promote a healthy mother-daughter interaction…
Interested in hosting a Turning Teen Workshop in your area? Email us to get started and we will help you pick a date. (Friday evenings and weekends work well). Once your date and location (need somewhere to fit minimum 40 people) is confirmed, we will email you an invitation to forward to your friends (and friends of friends!) We aim for a minimum of 20 mother daughter pairs per workshop… with a full program the host attends at no charge. Your guests register on our website, and we do the rest.
**We think EVERY teen deserves the opportunity to learn about their body, if you have financial hardship, please contact us for assistance**
CANCELLATION POLICY: All registration fees are non-refundable. If you need to reschedule a class, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 7 days prior to your scheduled class and we will help you reschedule. You may reschedule a class one time only.