You are probably visiting this page because your mom wanted you to read this and wants you to be part of one of our programs. Great, we are excited to tell you all about it!
Turning Teen is a program started by two moms (that are also doctors)- to talk about our bodies and how they change.
Your body may not be changing yet, or maybe your body is already developed. Or maybe you don’t really want to think (or talk) about these things, because, well, it’s kinda awkward.
Turning Teen programs are fun and take place with your mom and friends by your side. If you’re not careful, you may even laugh a bit!
Have you ever wondered:
- What will happen to me during puberty?
- Why does my body have to change?
- Will puberty last my whole life?
- Is it ok that my body looks different from my friends?
- Why have I been so moody?
- Who should I talk to when I have questions about my body?
We answer these questions and so much more during our programs.
So, how should you get ready for Turning Teen?
Here’s the best part…you don’t have to do anything to prepare. Just bring yourself and your best mom and be ready to learn and have fun.
Can’t wait to meet you!
Dr. Carrie and Dr. Lisa