A Program Just For Parents
WHO SHOULD SIGN UP?
Just parents – no kids allowed! 😉
LENGTH OF PROGRAM: 1 – 1.5 hours
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Variety of different programs available to choose from for parents…
- Turning Teen docs can give a presentation made for parents about: The Physical and Emotional Changes of Male and Female Puberty, Tips on Parenting an Adolescent, Understanding the Teen Brain, and The Effects of Technology on the Teen Brain.
- An open Q&A about puberty and adolescence with Turning Teen docs (pediatricians!)
- We come prepared with topics but you guide the conversation!
- Can be scheduled as an afternoon coffee prior to school pickup, or part of a lecture series, PTO sponsored night at a school, or even just a mom’s night out with some wine!
Interested in hosting a Turning Teen Workshop in your area? Email us to get started and we will help you pick a date. (Friday evenings and weekends work well). Once your date and location (need somewhere to fit minimum 40 people) is confirmed, we will email you an invitation to forward to your friends (and friends of friends!) We aim for a minimum of 20 mother daughter pairs per workshop… with a full program the host attends at no charge. Your guests register on our website, and we do the rest.
CANCELLATION POLICY: All registration fees are non-refundable. If you need to reschedule a class, you may email email@example.com at least 7 days prior to your scheduled class and we will help you reschedule. You may reschedule a class one time only.