For Girls ages 8+ and a Parent to learn about puberty
WHO SHOULD SIGN UP:
- Recommended for girls ages 8 and up (with their mother or any awesome adult role model)
- Targeted at girls who have not started or have just entered puberty
WHAT WILL WE LEARN?:
- Introduction to your body and its parts
- How boys and girls are different
- What puberty does to our bodies and brains
- Rules about respect for your body
- Introduction to periods
LENGTH OF PROGRAM: 2 hours
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Interested in hosting a Turning Teen Workshop in your area? Email us to get started and we will help you pick a date. (Friday evenings and weekends work well). Once your date and location (need somewhere to fit minimum 40 people) is confirmed, we will email you an invitation to forward to your friends (and friends of friends!) We aim for a minimum of 20 mother daughter pairs per workshop… with a full program the host attends at no charge. Your guests register on our website, and we do the rest.
**We think EVERY teen deserves the opportunity to learn about their body, if you have financial hardship, please contact us for assistance**
CANCELLATION POLICY: All registration fees are non-refundable. If you need to reschedule a class, you may email email@example.com at least 7 days prior to your scheduled class and we will help you reschedule. You may reschedule a class one time only.